PREMIUM BUYERS SERVICE
An all-inclusive buyers agency service for both Homebuyers and Investors
Have peace of mind knowing you've got experienced expert buyers agents helping you each step of the way through the acquisition process. Have confidence knowing you're buying quality investment properties and homes sourced, researched and negotiated by your expert team of property advisors
Our mission is to educate people in property and property investment. Adding unmatched value in the Buyer’s Advocacy Industry being QLD's only Buyers Agency operated by a registered valuer that offers full investment life cycle services.
As your Property Advisor we will endeavour to help you understand market movements and some of the underlying aspects that drive property trends on a micro and macro level. We believe that by having informed clients we can help them implement their desired and planned Property Strategies effectively. But also, if they don’t have one, we can help them formulate a tailored strategy to suit their needs.
We plan to be with you every step of the way through your property investment journey. Not only to help ensure your making informed decisions with your assets, but to help see your portfolio grow how you envision it.
What Sets Us Apart
Property Advisors That You Can Trust
• Register Valuers • Qualified Property Investment Advisors • REIQ Accredited Agency • 100% Independent Advice
• Honest & Accurate Market Assessments • Value For Money • Relationship Driven • In-Depth Analysis of Your Property Portfolio • Members of The Property Investment Professionals of Australia (PIPA) & Australian Property Institute (PMAPI)
We Are More Than Just A Buyers Agent
We don’t consider ourselves as your average Buyers Agency. We think of ourselves as Asset/ Portfolio Managers, helping clients with their property dealing throughout the entire investment life cycle, from planning through to purchase and the ongoing management of investment properties and through our free sales advisory service. We are there for each step of the journey for you.
1. Planning/ Goal Setting: Clearly understanding you and what you're hoping for in the purchase of your next property is paramount to a successful purchase. After talking through multiple strategies and potential outcomes and goals, we will help determine the appropriate purchase plan for you.
2. Area Identification: After we have our plan in place we will identify and shortlist target areas to focus our search that will best meet your desired outcomes within your budget. Through this process, we will research local supply and demand within suburbs to give you an insight into the prevailing market conditions. By tracking sales volumes and prices in our Suburb Reports, you will know exactly what is going on in your suburb of interest.
3. Local Demographics: We identify the local demographics within our reports so that trends are easily identifiable and you can have a better understanding of the type of potential tenants that may be applying for your property and the type of potential neighbours in the area.
4. Property Description & Identification: Knowing the property is the first step in understanding its potential and whether it will over or underperform the area. Appropriately targeting our desired dwelling type and identifying properties of interest we will begin to understand the property and its features/ potential.
5. Comparative Market Analysis: We dig deep to find the most comparable properties possible to provide a reliable and trustworthy appraisal. This is done both for a value appraisal and a rental appraisal. These appraisals will allow us to bid confidently on properties and understand potential cash flows for investors.
6. Indicative Cash flow Analysis: For our investors, we will provide indicative cash flow and investment analysis reports. These will help you t clearly see your end cash position on the investment each week and also the potential equity that will be built up over time and can help to plan the next purchase.
7. Simple & Fair Pricing: We believe in total fee transparency, and our flat rate fee (no commissions, no tiered fee structure) reflects this. We can also bespoke our services to suit your needs, so get in touch if you'd like to find out more about how this may look for you.